On 28 February 2019 the UKRN Diversity Network held an event on tackling the gender pay gap, hosted by Ofcom and introduced by Jonathan Oxley, Chief Executive of the UK Regulators Network.
The discussion was kicked off with a keynote presentation from Tamara Kaye, Head of Women in Leadership at Sky. This was followed by a panel discussion with:
- Jane Rumble, Director of Consumer Policy at Ofcom
- Mhairi Jackson, co-chair of the FCA’s gender network ‘balance’
- Julia Hoggett, Director of Market Oversight at the FCA
- Amy Hemmings, co-chair of Ofcom Women’s Network
- Moira Nicholson, Chair of Ofgem’s Women’s Network
- Sarah Cox, Chief Operating Officer at Ofgem
Discussion focused on how the organisations represented were taking action to tackle the gender pay gap, as well as on the personal experiences of speakers and attendees.
If you are interested in hearing about future UKRN Diversity Network events please get in touch with Seema Mistry, firstname.lastname@example.org